Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, commonly known as GDPR, we herein inform you that:
1. Your personal data Administrator is Metall-Expres Sp. z o.o. with a registered seat at: 35-234 Rzeszów, ul. Siemińskiego 14 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
2. You can contact the Administrator in person or by mail at the address: 36-062 Zaczernie 190H, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 17 860 34 00.
3. Administrator processes your data for the following purposes:
a) performance of actions leading to conclusion of a contract, such as: making an offer, correspondence regarding conditions of the contract, etc. (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
b) implementation of the contract you have concluded with the Administrator, meaning, among others, contacting by phone or via e-mail, sending documents related to the contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
c) performance of a legal obligation required from the Administrator, e.g. meeting requirements resulting from regulations, issuing an invoice, storing of accounting records (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
d) the Administrator’s legitimate interests, including maintaining contacts for future cooperation, for analytical and statistical purposes (better selection of offers to customer needs, optimization of products and/or service processes, building customer knowledge, financial analysis, etc.) (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
e) establishing and pursuing claims or defence against claims, in order to prevent fraud, to ensure the security of networks and information related to the legitimate interest of the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
f) to secure information in the event it is legally needed to prove facts in the pursuit of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
4. Your data will be processed for the time necessary to perform the purposes of processing listed in point 3:
a) in the case of concluding and performance of the contract, determination, investigation or defence of claims – until completion of the contract, and after that for the time period required by legislation or to secure possible claims (namely the longest practical limitation period for filing claims resulting from this contract + one more year after the end of the year in which the contract has been terminated – additional time limit of one year is implemented for an event of claims that are filed just before the end of the limitation period and to standardise the date of deleting the data for contracts expired during a given year);
b) if the contract based on an offer made to you is not be concluded within 2 months, the data related to this offer will be immediately deleted;
c) in the case of the data processed for the implementation of legal obligations – for the time period defined by regulations as necessary for the Administrator to store the data, but not less than the time period in which the Administrator may face legal consequences of a failure to perform a legal obligation;
d) with regard to internal administrative purposes, archival purposes and analysis of customer satisfaction – until Administrator’s legitimate interests providing a basis for personal data processing are fulfilled or until you raise objections to such processing
5. You have a right to raise objections to processing of your personal data for purposes listed in point 4 e–g at any time. The Administrator will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless it will be able to prove that there are important, legitimate grounds for your data to be processed, which will prevail over your interests, rights and liberties, or if your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or any international organization.
7. Your personal data will not be subjected to any automatic decision-making processes, including profiling.
8. In relation to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you are entitled to:
a) access the content of the data and to receive a copy of it, in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
b) rectify your data, in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR,
c) delete your personal data in the cases specified in Article 17 of the GDPR (the so-called “right to be forgotten”),
d) restrict your data processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR,
e) raise objections to data processing, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR,
9. Our subcontractors (processing entities), e.g. accounting companies, IT service providers, subcontractors assisting the Administrator in implementation of legal services (e.g. legal advisors, financial advisors, tax advisors, sworn translators, etc.) may have an access to your personal data.
10. If you decide that the data processing by the Administrator violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
11. Provision of the personal data is optional, but it will be impossible to make contact, conclude and perform a contract, if you do not provide your data.